Our Environmental Commitment
With thousands of green products, collection and recycling support, ease of ordering and our own eco-friendly business practices, Rudolph’s makes it easy to meet and exceed our clients’ sustainability goals. We believe that making sustainability practical, easy and affordable is the best way to improve our environment.
- Office supplies and accessories
- Recycled copy paper options from 30% to 100%
- Remanufactured toner and ink
- Toner and ink cartridges with recycled content
- Janitorial and Breakroom products
- Rechargeable batteries and collection points
- Earth-friendly advertising and specialty items
- New eco-friendly products introduced quarterly
Ordering is Easy
- Customizable online ordering tools
- Easy search for recycled material products
- Eco-friendly product substitution tool
- Clearly marked products (including EPP and CPG)
- Helpful eco-tips
- Easy to use eco-friendly product index
Rudolph’s commitment to sustainability starts with the way we run our business. Our own offices, delivery, warehousing and logistics operations are environmentally friendly.
We purchase previously used boxes, recycled bags and totes for packaging and delivery.
RouteTrak software ensures efficient delivery routes. Regulators are installed on all delivery trucks, limiting top speeds to 60 MPH. With the right routes at the right speeds, Rudolph’s has been able to reduce the total fuel consumed and overall carbon footprint.
Rudolph’s marketing team publishes all marketing promotions and newsletters electronically via e-mail and social media. Marketing materials are not printed for paper distribution.
Rudolph’s includes sustainability in its quarterly reporting to customers, provides monthly updates on new programs, product education and green office tips.
- Monthly e-newsletter with tips, new programs and products
- Always friendly, knowledgeable customer service
- Eco-friendly, efficient returns policy and procedures
- Track-able toner, battery and cartridge collection programs
- Quarterly review of eco-friendly purchasing
- New product review and core-list updates
Toner Recycling Program
Rudolph’s sources recycled and remanufactured products for resale and in-house use. We provide our customers with thousands of green product choices. From recycled copier paper, pens, folders, and plastic products. In addition to more than 5,000 office product choices, Rudolph’s also carries office furniture made of recycled and post-consumer materials.
Rudolph’s catalog includes comparable, recycled equivalents for all categories of paper products. Paper products offered contain from 30% to 100% of recycled material. Twenty percent of paper products in Rudolph’s catalog have recycled material. A full selection of rechargeable batteries and recharging kits are available. Collection boxes for battery collection can be placed at key locations, similar to the toner program.
Rudolph’s has designed a comprehensive Inkjet and Toner recycling program. The track-able toner program will ensure a high return rate on all spent toner and inkjet cartridges. The remanufactured equivalent will be suggested at time of order regardless of the ordering method. Collection boxes will be located in key areas to assist with effortless returns. Empty cartridges can be picked up on a designated schedule or be mailed in pre-addressed, postage paid envelopes. Refurbished toners and inkjet cartridges are delivered and come with a full guarantee covering both the cartridge and the equipment. Empty OEM cartridges will be returned to HP for recycling and credited to your HP rewards program.