I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
- Go to rudolphsupply.com.
- Click the Online Ordering tab at the top right of the screen. Below the text entry fields, click “Forgot Password.”
- You will be asked to enter your user name, then click next.
- You will be asked your security question, enter answer and click next.
- You’ll receive an email from “Service Site” with your temporary password. Copy and paste into field for login.
I can’t delete items from my cart or the screen will not refresh, what should I do?
- Open the browser you have been using to access our site.*
- Clear your search history.
- Close the browser and reopen.
*Our site is primarily compatible with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer running the latest version of java. If you use Safari, you will experience issues with filling your cart and completing your order as our site is not compatible with Safari.
I can’t find an item in the keyword search box, is there another way to find it?
- On the gray bar at the top of the screen, select Quick Order.
- Type in your item number with prefix, no spaces. Example MMM654YW for yellow Post-It notes.
- Click Tab on your keyboard to see the item description and pricing.
- You will able to add items directly to the cart.
Can I track my delivery?
Rudolph Supply now offers a new Proof of Delivery portal for all customers! In this online portal, you can access all delivery data at your fingertips. With live delivery updates and viewable signatures, you will always know the status of your delivery. Visit the Proof of Delivery page for additional details.
What is Rudolph Supply’s return policy?
Visit our Return Policy page for details.
How can I make changes to an order after I submitted it?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order confirmation number and details as to what to change.