www.rudolphsupply.com ORDERING GUIDE:
- Please enter your username and password in the top right corner of the page.
Once logged in, ensure the account information is correct. You will see a “Currently Logged in as” with your name and your account name in the top right corner.
- The first time you log in with your username and password you will need to choose a security question and update your password. You can use the same password that was set up for you if you would like.
- If you order for multiple departments you can easily change departments by going to the My Account header and click on Choose Account.
- You may change your password by going to the My Account section on the left side of your screen and hitting Edit Profile. Your password must be a minimum of 6 characters long and is case sensitive.
- Quick Search – This will search our entire catalog for items you may be looking for. If you would like to see a list of pre-selected categories go to the home page. You may type either an item number or description to start your search. Try to be specific. This will cut down on the amount items found. Take advantage of our filter center when you are searching. This will also help narrow your search. If you have an item number that does not appear, please go to the button that says QUICK ORDER on the left hand side and try searching for the item that way. See below for more information on this feature.
- Quick Order – This is where you can quickly add item numbers to your cart. Our items usually start with a 3-letter prefix followed by numbers. You will enter that item number with no spaces or dashes. (Or you may leave off the 3 letter prefix and just enter the item number itself) Once items are added to your cart, other available items may appear for you to choose from. There is a space to add comments if necessary and this will be printed on your invoice. This is an easy way to determine who in your company receives which items. Our customer service department and/or drivers will not see this information. It is very important to remember to click on Save Order to Cart at the top and/or bottom of this page. This will add the items on your screen to your shopping cart. (If you have any special delivery requests you will need to call customer service)
- Saved Orders – There is a way for you to save your orders. To retrieve orders you can click on the saved orders link on the left side of the screen and then follow the directions given. These saved orders are never deleted.
- Order History – You can search your ordering history for the past 12 months. Click on the Order History button under the My Account section on the left. All orders whether placed by customer service or online, can be viewed here. You can print invoices, which will show the delivery date, time and number of packages signed for. To do this you will need to check the box under the print column and then hit the purple Print button above the first invoice. This will open a pop up screen for you to print from. You will need to disable your pop up blocker for this feature to work correctly. You can do a basic search by dates or by item # or you can do an advanced search and look up items by PO #, Item # or Invoice #. Just click the Advanced Search on the Order History page.
- Shopping Cart/View Cart – You will find this on the left hand side of the screen under My Shopping Cart. As you add items to your cart this will automatically update. Once you have added all of your items please view your cart where you can make any necessary changes such as quantity, items to be deleted and comments to be added. This is what will be printed on your invoice when delivered. You may also print your list from this screen.
- Laundry/Office Essentials Lists – Here is where you will find a list of most bought/contract items for your account. You are only able to order from this list, you cannot add/delete.
- My Favorites – Add your frequent items to this list. This is the easiest way to remember items and makes for quicker ordering time. Here are some ways to add items:
- You can add items to this list by going to your Order History button on the left hand side of the screen under the My Account header. You click on the + sign beside each invoice and then you simply check the box that you want to add to the favorites list. Next click on the purple Add to Favorites button at the top of the page.
- If you go to the My Favorites section on the left of the screen, you can click the Manage button to categorize all of your items. Just click the red Create new List button. For example, you can make a list for paper and for pens. This will make it easier to find your items.
- You are also able to share your favorites list with other users on your account. Just click on the Share button once you are in the favorites manage screen. Only the person that created the list is able to modify the list.
- My Machines – This tool is great to find ribbons or cartridges for office equipment. You can save this information as you search so items can easily be found the next time you order for specific machines.
- My Account – You will find this drop down menu at the top of the page. You can find your Favorites Lists, Saved Orders and your Machine Matching functions. You can also change your information by clicking Update My Information. This allows you to change your password, security question, email address and phone # from this screen.
- Check Out – You will find this button under My Shopping Cart on the left hand side. You can add PO numbers, Attention Names and Credit Card Information before you submit your order. Verify your shipping information and items placed are correct.
- Cutoff time for Next Day Delivery: Orders placed by 5:00 pm will be scheduled for next business day delivery.
- LOG OUT – The log out button is located in the My Account box on the left side of the screen.
After you have prepared your order …
REVIEW YOUR ORDER for accuracy. Check to ensure that the items and the quantities are what you intended to order.
PRINT A COPY OF THE ORDER: You should always maintain a copy of your order to check against the invoice when your deliveries arrive. You will also be sent an e-mail confirmation of your order.