Delivery Driver and Furniture Installer
– Deliver goods to customers on a daily basis.
– Follow route and time schedule.
– Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
– Load and unload trucks.
– Ensure all deliveries are signed for.
– Uncrate, assemble, and install office furniture at various locations.
– Must have a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
– Must have at least 1 year of experience driving box trucks.
– MDOT Medical Card required.
– Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
– Must be able to stand, twist, bend, pull, push, and work with hands over head using hand and power tools.
– Must possess basic knowledge of using tools and moving equipment, including, but not limited to, drills, screwdrivers, hammers, dollies, and book carts.
– Needs to be self-motivated, energized, and reliable.
– Must maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
– Possess customer relations skills and time management skills.
– Ability to work with a team.
– Ability to read construction prints and CAD installation drawings preferred.
– Knowledge of padding and facility protection to prevent damage to the job site preferred.
– Knowledge of furniture assembly is preferred, but training will be provided for the right candidate.
Full time position with benefits.
Questions can be directed to George Caracci at 410-931-4150. Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Delivery Driver and Furniture Installer Application.